Tuesday, May 5, 2009

back to the Northeast


I made it back to Boston without any problems! And spent about 2 weeks with my family. I had mixed feelings about being back. Of course it was amazing to see my family!

I wish I would have taken more pictures, but here are some of what I took....


Dylan and I went to visit Beth and Sasha in Plymouth. We went for a hike to a little pond.



Dylan jumped in the pond. He didn't mean to get so wet, but fell in up to his neck. It was COLD!!



Here is the fort we built in the back of mom and dad's house with some scrap wood. And a really quick TeePee I threw together.



Josh met me in downtown Manchester to take me out to lunch. Here is a picture of us in Mom's shop.

Me and Dylan after using my new juicer.... YUM!!



 I went up to Amber's house a couple times to hang out with her and her family. I LOVE when she sings and Jeremiah plays the mandalin(sp?)

I LOVE my family!! That is going to be the hardest thing about being in Utah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment