Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Birthday + 1 week

Halfway through our second week! I can tell that I am talking and understanding better which is exciting, BUT it seems I can never understand when other people are talking to eachother. I think I need to know the context of the conversation and have people talk slow and clear. Well.... in time! Poco a poco!

My Birthday was a week ago and today Kirsti gave me 3 surprises for my birthday....

1) Before school she gave me a package of my favorite cookies (the have little marshmellows on them) and a cocunut drink that I love.

2)She took me to dinner at what I think is the only "nice" restaraunt in town --- we had pizza, french fries, and 2 cokes each! Yum!

3) During dinner she gave me a sweet note (written in spanish), with a note at the bottom saying she is getting me a gift certificate for a pedicure when I get back.


......it was a special day! She put a lot of thought into it and it meant a lot to me!

NOTE: I will add more pictures to these posts soon! it´s kinda slow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment