Sunday, March 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRSTI!

It`s fun to plan little surprises for other people. Maybe more fun than receiving! Dalia and Genesis woke Kirsti up at 6am Sunday morning with birthday songs (which is much kinder than the town`s tradition, which is that all of the person`s family and friends come over at 4am to celebrate! There have been quite a few mornings that we wake up to loud music at around 4am... and fireworks!)




Later in the day Genesis and I snuck of to Julia`s house to prepare a surprise cake! The day was REALLY hot so the icing spread without any problem! Actually it started to look like the cake was melting. We brought it back to the house and wanted to put it in the fridge or freezer, but it wouldn`t fit! But Dalia did an excelent job making do!

We played games with the family which was hilarious!! My favorite was oogabooga! Which I was going to post a video of, but if I do I won`t be able to play with my family becasue you can really only play it once! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment